The City Palace
It was built in 1725 and the largest palace complex of Rajasthan, 304 meters in height and 244 meters in length was started by Udai Singh and subsequently built upon by later rulers. The main parts of the palace are now preserved as the City palace Museum with a large and varied collection of artifacts. Enter the City palace Museums through the Ganesh Deari. It is the largest palace complex of Rajasthan , 304 meters in height and 244 meters in length, Open from 0930- 1630hrs.
Saheliyon Ki Bari
The garden of the maids-of-honor. Beautiful lawns, gardens and fountains can be founded here, Timings-0900hrs-1800hrs
Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple was built in 1651 A. D by Maharana Jagat Singh 1.
Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal
Amuseum of folk art. Puppeteers regularly put up shows here. Timings 0900hrs-1800hrs
The monument is homage to Rana Pratap and his faithful steed. There is also a Japanese rock garden in the vicinityTimings-0900-1800hrs
Built by Maharana Jai Singh. Officers the visitor a cruise on its waters or a row across to the island-garden, Nehru-Park.
Fateh Prakash Palace
It's like being cocooned in authentic royal luxury at the Fateh Prakash Palace, the grand heritage palace of the HRH group. The warmth of royal hospitality greets you as you walk along the corridors lined with large paintings of the Mewar school that flourished in the seventeenth through nineteenth century. Advertise Here The lake facing suites in the turrets are suitably appointed with four poster beds and period furniture, festooned with maroon velvet curtains and delicate silk tassels. It's a legacy kept alive since the early decades of the twentieth century when Maharana Fateh Singh (period of reign : 1884 - 1935) used to be the royal occupant of this palace. Till date the formality of royal occasions are maintained.
The Lake, which derives its name from the village Pichali, is a beautiful lake surrounded by hills, temples, bathing ghats and embankments. Situated amidst are two island palaces- the Jag Niwas the joiner summer residence of the princes of Mewar, has been converted into a splendid hotel. The Jag Mandir built of red sandstone with a marble done, served as refugee for Prince Khurram (Shah Jehan).
Barely 3 km from Udaipur this rural art and crafts village set amdist natural surroundings consists of 26 huts built by crafts person drawn from all parts of the west zone-Goa, Gugrat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, though there is year -round activity, the Directorate of Tourism and SIDBI organize a delightful shopping situated on the outskirts of Udaipur, the Shilp Gram is a crafts and performing arts center and houses various craftsmen from different states who display live their crafts and products for the benefits of the visitors. The village also serves as an excellent venue for tourists hunting for mementos, as the products are reasonably priced.